Monday 6 February 2017

Hanging Charm Pull Tab Tattered Flower Hello Card

Here's the second card I made today, using the paper flowers I assembled yesterday.
This time I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab die set by Karen Burniston for the card base.

The flowers were made with Tim Holtz's Sizzix Tattered Flower Garland die, which I shaped with a ball tool. I used papers from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane 6x6 pad, and Nuvo Crystal Drops for the centres, along with some Lemon Chiffon Mini Prills.

The cards I made using the flowers.

When the Hanging Charm Pull Tab mechanism is in its flat position, the card can be stood up like a normal card.

When the tab is pulled, the frame part stands up. I decorated the frame with the paper flowers, and used a Stampin' Up punch for the arrow on the tab.
Assembly of the mechanism is simple - Karen Burniston has a great video here, showing how to do it.

 Also when the tab is pulled, a space is revealed, where I added a 'Hello' die cut, by Reverse Confetti.
The rest of the papers are also from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane 6x6 pad.

Links to products:


   



1 comment: