Monday 30 January 2017

Cards I haven't blogged yet...

I was sorting out my photo files and found some of my cards I hadn't blogged yet:

On this card I used the My Favorite Things Birthday Wishes and Balloons stamp set, and a chipboard cat.  I used a black gloss pen over the stamp, and a sunburst background stamp.

This card for my Brother-in-law uses the Sizzix Framelits Flip-its Circle 4 die set, and a Sizzix/Stampin' Up alphabet die set.

I used Copic pens to colour Purple Onion Design stamps, with Stickles glitter glue accents.

This card is based on a card I saw on Pinterest by Mary Fish. I used the Sizzix Basic Step-ups card for the card base, Tim Holtz's diamond plate embossing folder, and Stampin' Up's Hardwood background stamp. I can't remember who the tool die set is made by.

For this card, I used the Sizzix Circle stand-ups card base for this card, flower punches from Stampin' Up, with Nuvo Apple Green Crystal Drops centres. I used a stamp and teaspoon die from Love and Icecream sets from Reverse Confetti, and an old Sizzix Cupcake die.

I used Diagonal Strip Pretty Panels and Love Note Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti, along with Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler for the stamp, for this card. The butterfly is from Sizzix by Craft Asylum.

My final card used the Evergreen Pivot Card die set for the tree mechanism and tree layers. The stamp is from Purple Onion Design, and the snowflakes are from Sizzix Tim Holtz Mini Paper Snowflakes.

Links to some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment