Friday 19 June 2015

Pop It Ups Farm Collection Fathers Day Box Cards

I just spent a couple of fun hours this morning working on these box cards for my Dad, and husband's Dad. 
I made the black cardstock boxes myself, with a score board, and added layers of white cardstock and chevron paper to the flaps.

 I used Karen Burniston's Cheepers the Chicken die set, and cut parts from the Farm Greetings Clear Stamps, colouring details with Copics.

I cut strips of clear acetate sheeting and used tape runner to attach hearts to the ends, and then attach the strips to the box card dividers. The hearts were cut with Tim Holtz's Heartfelt Bigz die.

The card folds flat to fit in an envelope.


Products links:


   

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Helen! I love your card in box. I will definitely be casing it if I can ever get my hands on Karen's barn dies. Thanks for sharing.
    Rose Reynolds
    Burleson, Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen - these are just too stinkin' cute. Love each and every detail.

    ReplyDelete