Tuesday 16 June 2015

Karen Burniston's June 'What's In A Name' Challenge House Card

This month's challenge from Karen Burniston is called 'What's In A Name' and each of the designers is to make a card using elements beginning with her name initials.
My full name is Helen Caton (pronounced Kay-tun) Cryer, and I used the elements House, Clouds and Cow.

I used Crate Paper patterned cardstock with the House Pivot die, for my card base.

I added some more patterned paper cut with the grass die from the Outdoor Edges set, a Brownie the Cow, and used the House Pivot die to cut some extra fencing.

Next I added clouds from the All Seasons Tree set, some bunting (banners), and tufts of grass from the Garden Bench set.

For the front of the card, I used a stamp from the Farm Greetings Clear Stamps set, stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.

Product Links:


   

4 comments:

  1. My goodness! What a lovely confection of a card! I'm glad you posted something for this challenge. I check your website regularly, and it's always a pleasant surprise when you've put up something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright and cheery card Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute Helen. The colors are fabulous and love your attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always use such great color combos! That cow is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete