Tuesday 17 February 2015

Star Accordion and Purple Onion Designs Birthday Card

Another birthday card for one of my nieces today... it's the Half-Term holidays this week, and we are having a nice quiet time at home, and I've been able to get a few cards made.

This one uses Karen Burniston's new Accordion Star die set, which cut the panels, the inner star layers, the 3-D barn star, and the small stars.

I used Purple Onion Design's 'Jackson & Bubbles' stamps, which I coloured with Copics. I stamped the bubbles with Staz-On ink onto acetate sheeting.

Before folding the barn star, I used a stamp from this set with Versamark ink, and gold heat embossed it.
I used papers from Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes and Flea Market 12 x12 pads.

Some of the products used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment