Monday 9 February 2015

Hydrangea Card

I wanted to have a go at making a simpler hydrangea card, using the new Hydrangea die set by Susan Tierney Cockburn for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I really enjoyed assembling it! The stem die has a circular shape built in to the top of it, which you can shape outwards with a ball tool, making an ideal surface for sticking your teeny flowers to.

I just simply bordered the three hydrangeas with glitter card.

I also made a custom fit envelope for the card with my Envelope Punch Board (love using that thing!!) and decorated it with a die from Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday PopUp die set, and Stampin' Up stamp.

Did I mention I love hydrangeas!! They remind me of my Grandma's front garden, which was full of them when I was growing up, and also remind me of France. There is a wood near our house in France, which every summer is filled with blue hydrangeas... beautiful!! These are my pictures from last summer.



Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment