Sunday 2 November 2014

Lots of Pops 3rd Birthday Card

I just wanted to share with you this quick card I made for my niece Roberta - 'Bobbie'!
I used the Lots of Pops die to create the pop out platforms, and used some images I cut from a printed birthday card (it came with some wrapping paper I had bought - I liked the images, but wanted them to stand up!)

I used some Cosmo Cricket paper for the background, and used a Stampin' Up border punch for the scalloped edges. You can see the layers better in this picture. I cut a slot in the fox, so he wouldn't stick out so far.

I used a Stampin' Up alphabet die set for the glitter letters, and the old Sizzix 'Fun Serif 'number set  for the '3'.
So, quite simple, but basic cutting and sticking is so therapeutic!

Some of the products used:


   

1 comment:

  1. HOW BRIGHT AND MODERN. LIKE HOW YOU ATTACHED THE FOX. BRILL JOB X

    ReplyDelete