Friday 24 October 2014

Happy 17th Pop It Ups Birthday Card

 My eldest child - my wonderful daughter Lucy, is 17 today!! That is totally crazy! How can seventeen years have gone by so quickly?!!
Anyway, here is a card I made for her last night, using Karen Burniston's new happy Birthday Card die set.
I die cut the light pink card first, then die cut the pink spotty paper and cut out the part I needed to glue over the top.

I used a Tim Holtz On The Edge die for the scalloped edge, and a Stampin' Up alphabet die set, for the pink glittered 'Lucy'. The numbers dies are from a Stampin' Up Bigz alphabet, and the banners are from a Stampin' Up punch.
The papers are all from Basic Grey's 'Fresh Cut' 6x6 Pad. (I love these papers! Such sunny colours, though it's a terrible day for taking photos, and doesn't do them justice.)

 A simple card front.

Some of the materials used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment