Monday 15 September 2014

Stephanie Barnard's Sizzix Framelits Cars Cards

 I just wanted to show you some cards I made using one of Stephanie Barnard's lovely stamp and die sets for Sizzix, which she has recently released at The Stamps of Life.
It's the 'Sizzix Framelits Die Set/w Stamps - Cars' set, and I love it!

This first card uses the Elegant Flip-its die, and stamps and dies from the new set.

Here I just used the car die, along with a washi tape road, and stamp from the pinwheels2stamp set.

I used the little car die that comes in the new set to create a border here (stars are from Tim's Holtz's Crescent Moon and Stars die), as well as a stamp from Sizzix, and the Square Flip-its 2 die for the card base.

Lastly, I used car dies in the same colour as the card base to create a kind of embossed car look.

Some of the products used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment