Sunday 31 August 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs Monthly Challenge - Waterliles Ring Accordion Card

 The August Challenge for our Elizabeth Craft Designs Team is to create an Asian themed project.
I love the Waterlilies peel-off stickers by ECD, and decided to do a triple ring accordion card with them.
I cut the coloured ring panels, and embossed them with ECD's Damask embossing folder, then used the Ring Accordion die to cut Shimmer Sheetz centre panels in matching colours.

 I stuck the peel-offs onto watercolour paper, and coloured them with a waterbrush pen, and some Tombow Dual Brush pens. When they were dry, I cut them out and stuck them to the Shimmer Sheetz with little foam pads.

The card front.

Finally, I used a Sizzix stamp with VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder for the sentiment.

Some of the products used:


   

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the watercolored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always elegant and absolutely gorgeous, this one is certainly one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours and the card is so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazingly beautiful card Helen! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete