Friday 20 June 2014

New Die Release at The Stamps of Life

There are a couple of new die set releases at The Stamps of Life today - here are some cards I made with one of the Single Hole Circle set. This is a really simple set, but so so versatile!!

For my first card I used the circle dies as flower centres, on a Flip-its card. The flower dies are by Brenda Walton, and the 'thanks' is from the Sizzix Elegant Stand-Ups die set (Links to the correct products are at the bottom of the post.)

For my second card, I used one of my favourite stamp and die sets by Stephanie Barnard at The Stamps of Life - 'phone4you'. I used the Single Hole Circles for the telephone dial. I love the look of the contrasting papers!

Lastly, I used some of the new dies for train wheels! 

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment