Tuesday 15 April 2014

Oval Accordion 'Mum' Card - Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge

Here's another card on Karen Burniston's monthly Designer Challenge theme of 'Mamas and Babies'. Our Mother's Day has passed, but I made this as a birthday card for my Mother-in-law.

I used the Oval Accordion card die set for the white card base, and cut two more panels in patterned paper, and trimmed down the edges, to decorate the white card stock panels.

 I used American Crafts 'Front Porch' Chipboard shapes, to which I glued some additional Elizabeth Craft Design flowers, with adhesive gem centres.
The glitter letters are some really old ones from my stash.

The patterned paper oval backgrounds are also cut with a die from the Oval Accordion Card die set.

And the card front...

Links to some of the products used:


   

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Helen! Love that you added sweet flowers to the chipboard pieces.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I love this card! I love the watering can and all the sweet flowers! Such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, love all those flowers and how you added your designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card & all your pieces are perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete