Friday 29 November 2013

Purple Onion Design Christmas Card & Sale News

I have another card to share with you today, using some Stacey Yacula stamps from Purple Onion Design, plus news of their fabulous 25% off all stamps sale, which starts today!
 I used a Couture Creations embossing folder for the background, and added the Silver stamp at the top, coloured with Copics, plus some snowflake dies, and glitter.
I sanded the embossed surface to remove some of the colour from the raised details.
I also used the lovely Cedar stamp too.

See these stamps, plus hundreds more gorgeous ones at Purple Onion Designs - all with 25% off!

9 comments:

  1. Your card i so gorgeous.
    Fredrikke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your card on Michele Connolly's blog and had to come let you know how much I love it. She posted quite a few cards today, but this one made me stop and say - WOW! It makes me wish I were still a daily card maker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. I have a question about the embossing folder. Yours has a border around the main image but the same folder that I'm looking at for sale doesn't have that border. Did you get it on there in some other way?
    Thank you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thank you!
      My embossing folder included the border. Here's a link to the UK shop, showing the one I bought...
      http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/couture-creations-wrapped-in-joy-collection-embossing-folder---christmas-carols-26764-p.asp

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the response, Helen. I emailed the us seller because the folder isn't shown with the border. It adds such a pretty detail. :0)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it out, I think. The design comes in an A2 size and a 5x7 size. I believe only the 5x7 design includes the border. :0)
    Thanks again. I just love your work.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense - mine is 5x7. Thanks Karen x

      Delete
  6. I love , love, love, this card. Would you be interested in selling me some of the the embossed only cards?
    Norma
    junkfornorma@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete