Tuesday 12 November 2013

Framelits Flip-its Birthday Card

Two posts in a day! I also have this card to show you which I made this morning for my Sister-in-law. I'm not normally a fan of purple - I hardly ever use it, but I like how this card's colour combinations worked out! The papers are from a discontinued Stampin' Up set.
I used Stephanie Barnard's new Framelits 'Fancy Frame Flip-its 2' die set, to give me the card base, and the perfect layers for either side... so easy!! This set also includes the die for the white tag too - it has loads of dies in it.
I used the Framelits 'Labels, Fancy 4' set for the orange layer, and a stamp from this set, from The Stamps of Life, for the sentiment.
I hand cut the little leaves, and made the flowers myself, using a Stampin' Up flower mould, some Thermomorph, and food colouring powder.

Some of products used:


   

3 comments: