Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tattered Florals Card

I had been playing around with Tim Holtz's Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals die, and made these flowers, then last night made a card for them to sit on...

For the flowers, I cut out loads of layers of cardstock, pink vellum and tulle. I inked the edges using Distress Ink, and also sprayed them with some homemade shimmer sprays (made from water, different colour refill Distress inks, and mica powder.)

 I'm adding this to The Shabby Tea Room challenge - 'Oh-So Pretty in Pink', to use pink, a flower, and ribbon/lace/tulle. I am also adding it to Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Challenge.

(Later...)
I was one of the 'Honorable Mention Cups of Tea' over at The Shabby Tea Room for this card!

Products Links:

   

9 comments:

  1. OH how beautiful this flowers are!! Really loved them!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, you did a wonderful job on these flowers. Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrived here from Tim's Challenge ~ Love your flowers and the whole card, soft & besutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shade of pink is beautiful. The flowers and card came out really nice.

    Take a peek at my Tattered Floral entries:
    Rose Box - http://eridoodle.blogspot.com/2013/03/tattered-florals-vintage-rose-box.html
    and
    Lunch Bag rose - http://eridoodle.blogspot.com/2013/02/tim-holtz-tattered-florals-die-challenge.html

    Best of luck in the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals challenge.
    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE pink, and I love your gorgeous card!! It is a winner in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and flowers!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete