Wednesday 13 February 2013

Music/Song inspired card

The challenge at Less is More is to have a Music themed card, with only one layer of card, plenty of white space, and minimal embellishments - really hard for me...this was difficult. 
I combined this challenge with the one at CAS-ual Friday - to make a song inspired card, so I did Stevie Wonder's 'I just called to say I love you'
 I used some alphabet 'snap stamps', 'i{heart}u' stamp (possibly from Imaginisce? - packaging long gone..) and a telephone stamp bought on ebay.
The heart I covered in Glossy Accents.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the words like that!I love the shiny heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm singing! Love that song! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete