Saturday 13 February 2010

A few new fabrics

I had to go to the Post Office yesterday, and pay a hefty customs charge - I'd bought some fabric from America, and got my $ mixed with £ for the limit can you buy! Oh well, I'll remember next time. Anway, this is what I got - some more Moda Aviary for my triangles quilt, some Moda Mill House Inn for another quilt I'd like to do (though seeing the fabrics in real life, I'm not so sure about them), plus a couple of other bits. I still can't get on with any quilting yet though till my cream fabric arrives...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, these are some seriously gorgeous fabrics..look forward to seeing the finished quilt~I'm certain it will be just beautiful! Sorry to hear about the custom charges-that must have hurt, but as you say, it is a lesson well learned and won't happen again. Hate to tell you how many times I have said that... :o)

    ReplyDelete