Friday 15 January 2010

Quilting

Well after a manic December, and then a brilliant, busy Christmas holidays, I have been totally lazy and done very little! One of my (many) new year's goals, though, (including running a half-marathon...eeeek....) is to do a quilting course held at my church over the next year. Here are some of my very pretty fabric purchases from here.
They haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait! I also bought several fun Munki Munki prints, to make I-don't-know-what-yet for my boys!
I was dying to make something tonight though, even without my new stuff, so I made this (very dull looking, by contrast) cushion from scraps.
It's great - I seem to be turning into the Mum who people give things to 'in case I can use them'. I've already received some clothes for me, a coat for one of my boys, and two lots of scrap fabric this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Just found something you could do with the fabric. I was looking on the lets explore blog you suggested and they had some placemats with their own art work that looked cool. It was on the place card holder page. ps I love this blog-so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete