Thursday 7 May 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge Card

I started off with a really loud MAMBI paper for the background of this sketch, and when I added the extra panels it looked too much, so I made one of the panels from clear acetate and stamped on some simple Stampin Up images instead. The acatate is stuck on with mini foam pads, which are hidden with dots from a Doodlebug glitter alphabet. I used some Doodlebug Sugar coating at the top and bottom edges of the card too. I seem to really be into glitter and bright colours lately!

3 comments:

  1. so cute love the bright happy colors. and glitter... we gotta have glitter... it's every girl's right *S*
    hugs annita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog Helen! I love your modern, funky style - fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hot colours, stunning work , why don't you come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk and share some of your work ? we are also running a DT call , a competition and Blog candy & that's just this month :) It's free to join up.
    x jayne x

    ReplyDelete